The Account Manager assists the Personal Lines Manager and other department personnel by processing work associated with insurance accounts. This would include issuing proof of insurance, policy rating, data entry, renewal review and other tasks as assigned.
- Base rate to be determined upon experience
- 401(k) with employer contribution after a 1 year service requirement
- Competitive benefits package including; group health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Enter accurate client information into agency management system.
- Create general correspondence to clients.
- Issue evidences of property and Auto ID cards.
- Perform coverage reviews and rate lines of coverage as needed.
- Assist in rating of new and renewal business.
- Update agency management system from daily communication log.
- Enter and track late payments
- Participate in required continuing professional development.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One year of customer service and/or insurance related experience.
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The position requires someone who is a team player, self-motivated and dependable. The candidate should project a positive attitude, be eager to learn and possess excellent time management skills.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.